Support The Pines at Sunrise Village project.
On Tuesday, June 21st, the Fullerton City Council will have the opportunity to vote to approve The Pines at Sunrise Village, a new housing development in the City. A petition opposing this project is being circulated, so it is CRITICAL to get industry support. Send them a letter to support this housing project, today!
This New Community will:
- Provide 153 new homes for sale – many of which are in the attainable price range.
- Provide $4.6 million to the local community for schools, parks and road improvements.
- Retain and enhance the corner retail, allowing for community staples to remain in the City.
- Assist the City with their RHNA housing requirements.
- Provide $1.6M in full-width road improvements for Paseo Dorado, Euclid, Rosecrans, and Camino Loma.
- Provide $2 Million in needed park fees and $1 Million in school fees.
- Provide a large number of jobs.
- Support the community’s existing character while providing a range of new housing options for local families!
Tell the City Council to approve this much needed project.
Please take 20 seconds to send your letter directly to the Fullerton City Council to approve The Pines at Sunrise Village. For letters of support to be received on the record for the public hearing, they need to be received by Tuesday, June 21st!